- Jon served ten years in the RAF where he developed his passion for fitness and coaching, with a final posting at RAF Halton developing instructors, training recruits and teaching teamwork.
- A confessed outdoor type Jon has trekked through the Pyrenees, explored the Rwenzori mountains, climbed Mount Kenya, scaled Mount Kinabalu, broken his back falling off a horse and run marathons, ultra marathons and adventure races.
- When time allows Jon also takes on special action roles in film and television productions and can be seen on Netfix and Disney if you look really, really, really hard.
- Jon is a self employed fitness and performance coach.
- Having previously worked as a lawyer, Jon knows that free time is too precious to be wasted. As a result, his approach to training and fitness is that it has to be evidence based, enjoyable and tailored to individual needs with tangible results.
- There's no secret or hack, it is just about using proven methods that yield the best results at the lowest risk.
- As a member of the Practice https://www.thepractice-thame.co.uk/ he is well placed to work with and support both mental health and musculoskeletal practitioners in developing cohesive exercise programmes.
- Cert - Fitness Instructor
- Cert - Kettlebell Instructor
- Cert - Suspended Movement Instructor
- Cert - Senior Fitness Specialist
- Cert - Youth Exercise Specialist
- Cert - Functional Movement Screening
- Cert - Balance Training
- Cert - Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutrition
- Cert - Teach in Lifelong Learning Sector (Military Equivalent)
- First Aid Qualified
- Infection Prevention and Control Qualified
- Leader in Running Fitness
- Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
- UK Strength and Conditioning Association (UKSCA)